url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


Hi readers! Assalamualaikum...Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun! Pssst! My English is not very well.so,paham2 ler ;)

Hey, Soul Sister [regular Chorus]



korea : Waeyo?
Sunday, January 30, 2011

As we know,KOREA become more popular all over the world . It's all began with their Kpop Idols... As i know,Korea become more popular 
since 2008 or 2009 :)
It's called the phenomena of 'Korean Wave' .
At first,people only know about their dramas and movies, but now...
when they're start crazy about 'Kpop World' , they start to learn about 
Korean's culture, 
and ALL ABOUT KOREA!

But for teenagers nowadays,(especially GIRLS!) I realise that they're 
interested to learn about 
Korean Language.*just like me* ;)

When I ask about Kpop Idols,everyone(especially girls) will screaming like "Arghh!! They're really cute!"
"I know them,they're hot,u know..." , "Who is your bias?!" :D
From this,we can see that most of the Malaysian knows about Kpop!
Not only Malaysian,but everyone know about it! As I said, Korea is famous
all over the world!

Do You know SUPER JUNIOR? 2PM? DBSK?
or maybe...SHINee?
The answer is YESSS!

BUT the question is... KENAPA? WHY? WAEYO? *try to use Korean language* ;P
Why they're so crazy about Kpop? 
And,some of them are OBSESSED with it~ ^^
WHY ???
I just wanna know the reason. Give me ur opinion ;)

P/S : I've to go... I'll continue with this, later~  annyeong!!! :-D



writtern @9:15 PM

Cute Unicorn http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc498/b2utyvanilla93/248398_17405_n.jpg?t=1308143169
[close]